chefazThe saddest news is the toll that drugs and alcohol take on youth in America. And hundreds die each day that no one hears about. Heartbreaking.
- karakvanli@mobsdeep @abdulwjaleel No matter who he is, he is special. Would you want people to feel something when you pass? I have never been a Glee fan, but I have respect for all of God's children. His celebrity status doesn't matter. What matters is he was a beloved child of God. If you don't have any respect for people I feel sorry for you.
- islandprime@mobsdeep I respect your opinion, and in a perfect world, you're right. He shouldn't have resorted to drugs because of all the other things that mattered more. But a lot of people looked up to this person as a positive role model in a TV show and as a wonderful actor. He meant a lot to a fanbase and to his friends and family. You are free to have your own opinion, but especially right on the day he passes, it's a token of respect to let others grieve without fear of being judged.
- islandprime@mobsdeep there is a also a whole other story that we are unaware of and it's not wise to simply assume that he resorted to drugs out of pure selfishness and idiocy. There's always a story.
- claraineolivaresWell said
- ajaleel3@karakvanli I moved on to other things to comment about. More power to you sista. Keep fighting! @mobsdeep
- melissanmick@mobsdeep just shut up.
- ajaleel3I knew he was high to sing all those songs in the 1st place.
- jenandzozo@chefaz the cause of death hasn't been found yet: autopsy is tomorrow
- ajaleel3@zoesmom07 your right might of died of old age. @mobsdeep
- crysmatic_Do you know him personally? How would you feel if people talked negative about your deceased loved one? Respect his friends, family, including his loyal fans and keep your negative opinions to yourself! Let them grieve.
- johannespiOne more stupid in the list....
- breakyostigma@jccohen563 Truly heartbreaking
- crysmatic_@bshaed and?
- kclif1Very sad
- the_slanted_hillbillyIf u do illicit drugs, you deserve it.
- toluise86So well put. Its a horrible way for others' struggles to be brought to light but no matter the circumstances, a life lost is still a tragedy.
- caliko25@maxlowe4200 you're an idiot, the majority of deaths are from PRESCRIPTION pain killers
Log in to like or comment.