eltonpetersSelf portrait in my grandparents living room in Nigeria, love that place! window light + iphone, processed with #vscocam
- themelodyhThis is so great.
- bortaitankarYou've got an amazing feed! Great work man 🙌
- wesleytaylorThis light is awesome!
- jameslacroixGreat stuff
- takubeatsBro you keen to submit for the @team_cozy page? I'm just looking for like minded ppl who can post a aesthetically appealing foto of what they are wearing etc
- takubeatsLike this photo
- takubeatsGot any you can send ?
- eltonpeters@takubeats yeah bro, I just need to take a new photo, unless you wanna post this, I've got some northface steez I might put on #teamcozy
- takubeatsShooting a new one would be dope bro. Although you got any oldies like this so you don't have to shoot a new one?
- eltonpetersDamn I do from Nigeria, but the whole outfit was wack, my personal opinion.. I'll dm it to you
- takubeatsUr outfit more on point here fam. You mind if I use this and you regram? What you wearing here ?
- eltonpeters@takubeats Boots from. @docmartensshoes , indigo shirt and trousers from zara and just a normal white vest, yeah sure might loose some followers but anything for the homie
- eltonpeters@montaviousjackson yes way :) all my feed is 4s/3GS , it's an extremely powerful tool which people take for granted!
- eltonpeters^ this is what I sounded like when I was 16 and started photography haha, I used to get easily influenced by what cameras and gear people were using and wanting to switch for dumb reasons, little did I know I could achieve such good images all with a bit of self experimentation and just shooting everyday. I use vscocam and snapseed most of the time which are universal apps for both android and iphone, just get to know your camera use it in different light practise different editing techniques, at the end of the day it's not the camera it's the photographer, think about that :), but if you wanna cop an iphone, by all means do it :) @montaviousjackson
- sharon_corleyThese portraits are very powerful and show a lot of emotion. God gave you a great eye for telling stories with a single shot
- eltonpeters@sharon_corley I really appreciate that thank you, I only see with one eye so I guess you could say I see things differently than others 😊
- sharon_corleyLol at least you have a great sense of humor! It's so important. The JOY of the Lord is our strength😃
Log in to like or comment.