lukewessmanI can only imagine the unerring and inconsolable pain his family must be enduring right now. A year and five months later, the disrespect and treachery of the system...it's reached it's eternal height. Forget the race...this was someone's child, and all of the people who went to prison for a crime less then murdering another human being, #zimmerman walks. This is a very sad day in #america. No one wins here, not even zimmerman for his demons will haunt him till his end. #riptrayvon #trayvonmartin #nojustice #hoodie #murderismurder #sons #respectthedead #igdaily #hoodiesfortrayvon
- blumebobbyDeff not taking his side brother just looking at it from both sides #muchlove to all posting glad we live in a society we can have outlets and our own opinions #respect #america #love #nothate
- lukewessman@blumebobby you're right. I appreciate you're response and I do realize there is more then one side. And it is nice to have outlets to debate or house our opinions. Be well. #respect
- sarahweiford@roowwdouche you can play the 'what if' game all day long.. It doesn't change the events that transpired. As @lukewessman said, #murderismurder
- nas_is_like@lukewessman gained a new follower!
- sarahweiford@roowwdouche and of a child, no less.
- holaitsjeni@lukewessman I couldn't agree more I have a son I fear for him now more than ever my heart goes out to this family #justicefortrayvon #murderismurder #nojusticenopeace
- _donohoe_@lukewessman love everything you do, everything you stand for and everything you post. Just feel a little diff about the outcome. #godbless
- danz_doddy75Ditto @lukewessman
- chrisautry_tattooerZimmerman should have gone to jail. I cant believe this. They just let him off for blatant murder, whats next?
- sosiesmama721Just waking up to this unbelievable news. A sad day indeed. As a mom, I can't imagine the pain Trayvon's parents are feeling and will feel everyday for the rest if their lives.
- doubleee1215Nice to see #respect in debate. Solid thread. Usually such extremes in U.S. perspectives, especially on gun violence. #Canadianview
- girl_is_breUmm 😍 @the_prince_of_rags
- gentlemanxrezWise word Mr. Wessman, I couldn't agree more!
- john_d_andrewsI have been on both sides of this.. The kid did what I would have done at his age, what any street smart seventeen year old is taught to do.. When threatened, confront the threat... Zimmerman felt like he had a right to defend his neighborhood, as a older home owner I have also walked in those shoes; three years ago I almost killed a man in my back yard who had showed up at the wrong house to do concrete work.. How?? We had had a number of break ins and we were all at a heightened state.. This man made a mistake walked into my gated yard and if not for me forgetting I had not chambered my gun, he would be dead right now. Would I have been in the right?? No. Would I have went to jail?? No, not in my state. Would a man have been dead over something stupid?? Yes. Thank God.. Neither happened. I feel extremely sorry for everyone involved in this. There are no winners.
- sweetshannybIt does not matter what colour your skin is or what race you are. At the end of all this shit. A child was killed. And the man who did it will have to suffer the rest of his life knowing he killed a child. Karma is a bitch and it will find Zimmerman. I'm not a religious person but god will make sure he gets what he dissevers in the end.
- lukewessman@john_d_andrews yes there are no winners in this circumstance
- sarahcase@lukewessman great post! It's so unfortunate... Hopefully Zimmerman will be judged again- this time by street justice! I'm sure tho he'll be put in some sort of protective custody...I cannot imagine that there aren't any angry people in the community who wouldn't want to take this outcome into their own hands...such as he did! #eyeforaneye
- aberknxwledge@renatacaschav jijiji
- _mommy__dearest_Agreed. ❤
Log in to like or comment.