chrisburkardOne more perfect street scene.. #cuba #havana .. Something about shoes on a wire always makes me stoked..
- misspennyaLove the light under the car too
- yavardSo vibrant
- es_dons@ms_dee5 shoes on a wire in America is how gangs mark their territory idk how you'd be stoked on that cause those are alot of shoes hahah @chrisburkard maybe it means something different there though
- ms_dee5Ok @chrisburkard Thx :-)
- soulight1Very nice
- chrisburkard@es_dons it means there's alot of kids playing in the streets here.. And yes a long time ago in america it did mean that.. But you see it everywhere now., not gang related
- es_dons@chrisburkard yeah I feel like its mostly kids that do that now just for the fun of it
- ms_dee5Sorry @es_dons I forgot to thank you too :-)
- sofikrod@lisjaz2109 check out his recent pics, awesome ones of Cuba
- xsmith5It's fabulous. Jeez, we're running outta adjectives here!
- surya_chandranThose old cars, the architecture.. Cuba transports you to the 20's era...
- zeezeelia@earthlingmb winterdepriantidote
- earthlingmb@zeezeelia i'm sooo excited!!!
- angelicacruzph@chrisburkard yours is my favorite IG feed so far. thanks for inspiring people to explore and travel 😊
- miideabreuthose shoes belong to people already dead. They are mostly criminals. they are placed there to know who died. (any band can identify the dead guy of his "team")
- brennasaffel@aroyzimmer I see u
Log in to like or comment.