joann_storesLove these #fabric ice cream cones! Where would you display these? A party? A little one's room?
- craftyamigamost definitely party decor!
- seevanessacraftSo cute!!
- mamadoesitallWould make a cute pin cushion
- mom4207@joann_stores is there a project on your site for them?
- mylittlechickvery cute! Great for a party!
- wishingwellgirl@joann_stores would love to know how to make these
- rondapalazzariSuper cute!
- meganhoeppner🍦Love these!
- meganhoeppner@wishingwellgirl and @mom4207 I recently did a similar project for my daughter, inspired by @joann_stores, and I wrapped the fabric around styrofoam balls, tucking the ends into the cones, which are made from rolled scrapbook paper. I didn't add the adorable pleats, though I wish I would have, but I'm guessing you'd just pleat a strip of coordinating fabric using your sewing machine and then wrap it around the base of the cone, using either small straight pins or fabric glue to attach. 🍦 = 😍
- adri_p@jemsicles Omg!
- joann_storesHi! You can find project directions here http://www.joann.com//fabric-ice-cream-cones/prod1995389/
- jojoandeloiseSo Cute!!
- labellepartiesLove them!
- everydaypartymagazineLove these!
- mom4207@meganhoeppner @joann_stores thank you
- prettymypartyAt an ice cream themed bday party!
- tnyelephant@joann_stores I love these
- jocelyneeefdoe_those are soo cute #soooocute #iwantone #ifonlytheywerereal
Log in to like or comment.