instagramDuring the work day, Stacey Baker (@stace_a_lace) is an associate photo editor at The New York Times Magazine. But during her commute and lunch hour, Stacey has taken to documenting the various styles and shapes of women's legs in New York City. "Like a lot of people who live in New York, I walk a great deal, and almost everywhere you look, you see wonderfully stylish people," she says. "Occasionally, I get a negative response, but for the most part, the women I approach are game and seem pleased to have been asked. A number of women have told me I've made their day." Learn more about Baker's project at blog.instagram.com, and follow her on Instagram: @stace_a_lace.
- erynwk@not_ashley_grover 😂😂😂👎
- not.ashleygShit @erynknapp
- nvada_اللون اصفر جميل
- marya_f2305? Raro
- farahmei23@gardentryp menurut anda ini apa.
- sophie.grassI have those
- chad.shetterly_10What are those
- mmaarrjsMi regalo para ti en Navidad @camespositob
- evaxxeONG OMG @emily.tomlinson
- hagmosaNaic 😉
- mr_potate_rulez_Damn Daniel
- abby_seceretHaha cute so into it
- abenggutinaaGive @ariirhamm and @nrazka verified
- mackenzie_seltzer30I have those In pink and purple
Log in to like or comment.