jeremymcgrath2Today has been an eye opener! I am visiting the Wounded Warriors in Washington DC at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center! #lovethetroops #courage #patriotism #thankyou #ilovetheUSA #proud #monsterenergy
- adcs2kFreaking awesome. @jeremymcgrath2 you should come Check it out here in San Antonio also.
- mattleibeltWow.. That's heavy. Good for you @jeremymcgrath2
- kmitch_st332Check out Greg the peg from SOA he gets it on a bmx and downhill .
- kykillaMy brother was killed in Iraq!! God bless the troops
- tron6667I got to go to an V.A. Hospital real eye opener. If you think your having a bad walk into one of them you'll see how bad your day is not
- dirtridermommaI went there when my uncle got wounded in Vietnam. I was around 8. I'm over 50 now and will never forget it. Much respect to you and our soldiers
- vaughngittinjrRespect man! I really enjoyed my trip. Those men and women are the most inspiring people I have ever met!
- jadelee7@jeremymcgrath2 it's awesome seeing someone able to walk again...I build prosthetics down in GA
- jclarke3@jeremymcgrath2 way to use your status in this world for good! "Faith without works is dead" You inspire me with things like this and how you have supported your wife etc. way to go J
- stevesillmanAwesome foundation, been a member for years and recommend anyone that can afford 20.00 a month to join. While many degenerates in this country sit on their ass waiting for handouts these Hero's risk their lives and some lose limbs and still hold their heads high and ask for very little...mad respect for them and you my friend. @jeremymcgrath2
- bertus623percent@socalsniper84 this is what you need brotha
- socalsniper84@bertus760 ya man if I would have been cleared I could have stayed in the army!!! Those are sick tho!!!
- larswrenchWow. Gnarly
- throttlejockeyGood for you!
- bmarr_srtt8Great meeting you. Those are my legs btw!
- jeremymcgrath2@bmarr86 thanks my man! I really enjoyed hanging with you guys! Keep up the hard work and keep rocking the DC's @dc_moto
- jeremymcgrath2@vaughngittinjr I had an amazing experience! It puts things in perspective real quickly! These men and woman are the true Hero's, that's for sure! #monsterenergy #woundedwarriors hope you are good, see ya soon!
- oggio31You need to come back and visit Walter Reed again ! Can't believe you came ! Your one my Hero's !! @jeremymcgrath2
Log in to like or comment.