southwestairThe -800s increased seating capacity by over 20% compared to the -700, transporting more Customers more economically at lower unit costs. www.southwestonereport.com #SWApic #SWAOneReport
- dannygallagher__But less leg room
- brian_hunsicker@southwestair If you're looking to unload one of those 700s for really (REALLY) cheap, I might be able to help you... Just sayin.
- jacobdreynoldsI really do luv your aircrafts in your fleet. I flew on the 800 from DEN-SAT! It was a quite wonderful ride!!! Keep up the good interior!
- marlaLUV my company!
- ferlamboRemember Southwest Better Than Airbus . Go Boeing @southwestair
- airplanes_737Flying on y'all now!
- ogrensBut the 800's need an extra inch in overhead bin space :(
- jaxnEven less leg room?!
- aviationpics123That is a dream for me to be doing groundwork for southwest. I would love my job.
- noelrunkleThat is one shiny plane.
- snowmom3Colorful plane! 👍 Less leg room 👎👎👎
- awesomegeek1I want to be a pilot for @southwestair .
- eric_tg97Im going on one in 2 weeks! BWI-LAX
- seppfaraziDoes southwest have anymore classic brown planes flying still?
- robbi_hardestyThere is still one with the Classic paint scheme. It is a -700.
- kpoole35@sepsterr12 there's still a retro theme -700 flying around its rather I've spotted it at Las Vegas, Oklahoma City and Portland,OR (PDX)
- planespotter7573Love it! Hope to fly u guys FLL-DAL soon!
- airplanes_737Prob in 2014 cause of the right amendment @wolverine_taylor
- mallorytranmerPost a pic of the inside
Log in to like or comment.