tshoxenreider"Mom, we're dying here, it's so hot." "You're half Texan. Where's your Texas blood?" "We apparently left it back in Oregon."
- hersoutherncharmGet them to remember their Texas roots!!
- m_luna_mOh your poor kids. Tx heat can be brutal.
- kellimckGo there every summer during TbarM family camp
- claire.atkinshalf Texan!
- makingtheworldcuterIts beautiful today too, high 70s. When do you get back, we are due to hang out.
- tshoxenreider@makingtheworldcuter totally.
- allisonlopezMmmmmm! Grist Mill! Delicious food with one big downfall: no A/C!
- ellenhargroveYum! One of my faves!
- emilyfarrarschulzWow! You were determined to indoctrinate ;) Barton springs and the Drag too?
- tshoxenreider@emilyfarrarschulz it's one of our fave places - we try to go here every time we're in town. :)
- mrsbeairdOregon does that to you. I grew up with snowy/icy SD winters and after nine years in OR I'm a winter wimp.
- kddenfeldWarm enough for swimming now, kiddos? :)
Log in to like or comment.