sharonbeesleyAhh. another view from the backyard of my childhood. It's hard to come back to fire escapes and dirty city windows after a week of this. Also--my kids look like tiny elves next to their cousins.
- senjaandcoSo lovely!
- eringianniSilly question, but when I've been to Florida I always wondered why the nets over pools? Is it uv? Or to keep alligators out?
- sharonbeesley@eringianni haha good question. It's primarily to keep the mosquitos out.
- jetkatphoto@eringianni Mosquitos and cockroaches :/
- katiecharos@eringianni I believe it's more to keep bugs out & keep the pool clean of leaves & debris.
- sharonbeesley@eringianni guess that answers that ;)
- heidifossWhat a lovely backyard!!
- eringianniGot it! 😊😂😂😂 every paradise is tempered with some reality. In florida's case it sounds like big bugs.
- eringianniIn any case I agree, gorgeous backyard view and divine place for kids to play! Bug free :-)
- joannagoddardYou grew up there?! Amazing!
- abbeynovaTotally get that feeling of coming back to the city after being home!!
- jennykomendaSo so cool!!
- shaylafrandsyThis is beautiful!
Log in to like or comment.