tshoxenreiderI did it. Such a cliche.( But I can wear it floating down the Deschutes, right Oregonians?)
- amhast222Suits you.
- littleleafashYou are glowing. :) I think Texas makes you happy.
- annebogelSo cute!
- tshoxenreider@littleleafash either that, or sweaty. ;)
- erinlehman8Nah, definitely happy. ^^^
- laurajolizaThat is a perfectly acceptable hat for bend. Remember the rest of Oregon is way more "Texas" than "Portlandia." ;)
- mommarizzayYeehaw Pretty Momma! ;)
- jennyrosefordSo cute!
- makingtheworldcuterHeck yes you can.
- hisdecemberbabyHope you have time to eat at the Gristmill in Gruene!
- ellenhargroveAnother vote for The Gristmill!
- jgreeleyGristmill for sure! Get some fudge at the general store too!
- tshoxenreider@hisdecemberbaby @ellenhargrove @jgreeley that's why we went there! It's a Mecca for us every time we're in the area. :)
- redeeming_tableDeschutes--yes & drinking the Deschutes Brewery Porter now.
- amy_newnostalgiaMy word you are beautiful!
- kgeisenI just got a great (similar) hat. My kids mock it and I ignore them. :)
- ambertheblackYou look fantastic in this hat!
- inspiredtoactionLove it!
- tiffanymlarsonI second what @laurajoliza said - she's so right about the rest of Oregon ;)
- grace_sandra_How cute are you?!?!?
Log in to like or comment.