tshoxenreiderSorry, Disneyland - I'm pretty sure THIS is the happiest place on earth.
- tshoxenreider@aimeebourque we do! I used to work here during college, too.
- tshoxenreider@emilyfarrarschulz we are! For only a week...
- jess.howI don't think the TX Chuy's are the same as the AZ ones though, are they?? At least Chuy's here doesn't have "Tex-Mex" as its subtitle. :)
- tshoxenreider@jessquirkybookworm no, it's not the same from what I've heard. They're most definitely Tex-Mex here.
- shellydpopeMmmmm... Jalapeño ranch... Boom boom sauce... Margaritas... Best salsa ever...
- somlovinWe were JUST there!
- hillcountrycook@jessquirkybookworm funny, bc I used to ask the same thing!! I actually prefer the AZ ones! ...someone's going to hate me for saying that. #iswearilovetx
- mindyaclarkYum!! Please eat some extra jalapeño ranch for me!
- tshoxenreider@somlovin @radicaljt are you SERIOUS?
- jessicagfisherSo Tex-mex means Velveeta, right? ;)
- tshoxenreider@jessicagfisher heresy.
- heyjtradicalOff 183? Yup! Must have gotten there right after us. We were on the opposite side of the outdoor area
- jessicagfisherI honestly don't know what Tex-Mex is. #californiagirl
- tshoxenreider@radicaljt well, we want to see you guys while we're here (Saturday?).
- nicole_vbennettI'm with @jessicagfisher.
- sipsofcoffeyThe Austinite in me is so jealous! There is no decent Tex Mex in Ireland.
- jessicagfisherFor the record I read the Wiki on Tex-mex. they said chili con carne and fajitas and yellow shredded cheese. Is that all?
- kellyjholmesCREAMY JALAPEÑO DIP. Now you've got me craving that for lunch today!
Log in to like or comment.