jeremymcgrath2Doing a little work on my Moto. Putting on the new @dubyausa wheels and using my always trusty @loctite #thankyou
- chappyteamgreenWhat where is your practice bike mechanic ? @jeremymcgrath2 Lol
- vandine509@jeremymcgrath2 I see you are using the stock brake rotor.. Do you like them better than the wave rotors.. I think the wave rotors bind up a lil to hard sometimes.. Where the stock is a lil forgiving at times..
- jeremymcgrath2I know right @chappyteamgreen
- tom_kelly28@jeremymcgrath2 bring those things out to the Hillclimb at Glen Helen this weekend. Bring the girls for the kids class too!
- stellarmxYou should get those @stellarmx graphics today.
- 2strokerob23Been my favorite rider sence I was a little kid. Keep up the good job dude!!! @jeremymcgrath2
- slop169The largest loctight ever @jeremymcgrath2
- paulsmithfmx_333Sick wheels mc
- laynitflat72 wins will never be touched !!
- thevtliApparently you never want to get that apart ever again
- cucci011Sweet tire stand👌
- wes_ereth@paulgardnerbmx loctite! Haha show this to your dad
- chopdoks@jeremymcgrath2 'Use Loctite, or kiss your nuts goodbye...' lol
- kingracingusa5 gallon plastic bucket is something I've used in my shop many times on wheel sets.Glad to see your enjoying life after all the work.
- robbymyer@jeremymcgrath2 Where's @dlwood160 ?
- slasher200@jeremymcgrath2 don't let @dlwood160 do it, you may get slim in your eye! Lol
Log in to like or comment.