instagramWhen working on video, Instagram turned to film colorist Denver Riddle (@colorgrading) to create 13 custom, cinema quality filters. Each filter has its own personality and is designed to evoke a certain feeling by highlighting or subduing different colors and tones.
Denver provided some background on the Dogpatch filter, which heightens contrast and mutes colors for a dramatic feel. "Some of the more organic video filters I created emulate the traditional photochemical techniques that are achieved in the lab. One of the most popular techniques is the bleach bypass look, like Instagram’s Dogpatch filter, where the bleaching step is skipped in the processing. The result is a sort of grungy, high-contrast muted look live you’ve seen in Steven Spielberg’s Saving Private Ryan, as well as in many post-apocalyptic thrillers." Video by @enilkatt.
- am_annie7Que paz, te entra en el alma! Me encanta..:)<3*-*^-^
- linsmonteiroAs coisas de Deus é muito Lindo,não é!
- bchgirl71So peaceful
- ivageorgieva11@enilkatt how were you recording this...is it truee?? Are you kidding me? The best video!! Tumbs upp
- mr__ouiسبحان الله ❤️
- aaasss121212سبحان الله
- abdullahsulttanسبحان الله
- alrumithi111لا إله إلا الله
- habibmanzurNice og kedelig mest kedeligt
- amromedhatﻻ إله إﻻ الله
- abonoraan18سبحانه الله
- camypashySå coolt ändå
- sarah____133سبحان الله العظيم
Log in to like or comment.