volvocarusaToday marks a #Volvo milestone as the sales of Volvo cars equipped with systems for automatic braking passed the 1 million mark. More than 130K sold in U.S. Market. “One million Volvos with auto brake on the roads take us toward our aim that nobody should be killed or suffer serious injuries in a new Volvo car by the year 2020," says Thomas Broberg, Senior Safety Advisor at Volvo Car Group.
- killercupcakeindustriesVolvo for life.
- krisluvspitbulsGood work guys
- thatsmr2usirLove Volvo!!!!!
- mikany1211This is real engineer work!
- jakechapman13That wagon is delicious
- princesnowfarmCongrats! I am loving this model! Need anyone to drive one around Massachusetts as a riding ad?? Yep, I am volunteering !
- ahmed_y_kare there anyplans for a new c70 .. really would like to buy one.. but current model look is out dated! no leds nothing!
- benthatoneguy#saab #saabs #saab are better :p @saabnation @saabnation @saabnation #arebetter
- benthatoneguyBut I also love Volvos!
- alessandrotuccia@matthewbelyea look at the white wagon! What a beaut!
- europeanautoworksgreat goal, glad to see Volvo still paving the way...
- jeanette_helena_tetta_claessonVerry nice :)
- thewilliamlindhCongratulations! I'm sure you'll make it! :)
- priyut89@q8neo read .. sounds challenging .. me lovey my volvo (viola) (*¯︶¯*)
- q8neo@priyut89 yeeeeeeeeeesh
- ckartofficialVolvos are so safe that happens now @volvocarsus
Log in to like or comment.