tshoxenreiderMy 8-year-old's been hard at work making her potholders/coasters/square things to sell (locally) - profits will divide between @compassion and @charitywater. Love her heart.
- wildfeatherhomesteadHow sweet!
- dineanddishLove it!
- laurenwlutzWon't be surprised if she's headlining #wds in two years. :)
- erinlehman8I would so buy one! (Not local)
- tshoxenreider@laurenwlutz she was actually sad there wasn't a kids track at #wds2013!
- zdtroutHappy memory for me seeing these. I used to go door to door in my neighborhood selling them. If somebody told me they didn't like the color, I would sit on their front porch and make one to order. How could you say no!!
- izzebearI could never figure out how to connect them all together once I had weaved it! Kudos to her!
- tshoxenreider@zdtrout that's so cute.
- yvonnelreynoldsThat is great! My daughter is already saving babysitting money for a Compassion trip to El Salvador in 3 years #proudmama
- martine.is.happy@tshoxenreider Looks like our regular doormats here in Manila!
- melissabeaverWhat a great idea!
Log in to like or comment.