kenyattaOn one of the hottest days of the year, when nobody wants to be inside a hot apartment, this guy realized that there was a power outlet on the lamppost so he brought out his microwave to warm up Hot Pockets.
- kenyattaI should mention that the lamppost outlet was installed by the local Agents of Gentrification who hold occasional concerts at the Putnam Triangle public space by bands that aren't meant to appeal to the black population of Clinton Hill that actually uses the space.
- adriene_hughes@kenyatta how hot is it really there??
- siennaandfriendsJust slap an apple logo sticker on it and then everyone will be happy!
- bennett4senateDope style. His own Hot Pockets or would he heat yours too?
- iamnottomgreen@kenyatta 'yatta who HASN'T done that. I know I have.
- triciawang@lolaschild thought of this when I saw your solange bk post
- triciawangAnd where would this man go if a farmers market were here?
- lolaschild@triciawang real.ish.here. 😔
Log in to like or comment.