teresa_francoBee's antennae are very sensitive and has to be kept very clean. They use it to detect touch, vibration, taste, temperature, and above all smell. Their front legs are lined with stiff bristles which form a comb and this is what they use to scrape the debris and whatnots off their little antennae.
🌠 The More You Know
- karlagullonHello @teresa_franco! My 4yo son watches this over and over and never fails to laugh his baby laugh when the bee 'falls'. We love your videos! 👍
- teresa_franco@karlagullon Aww! That is the sweetest thing! I'm glad little kids can enjoy my videos too. Gosh, that's just awesome.
- shootingtheshot@teresa_franco congrats on the feature! Your gallery is stunning! Ive looked through quite a few (and will follow you), but I must say something. That "The More You Know" line had me dying laughing. I heard the jingle and all! Hahaha
- _nesyoHow much was your macro lens?
- http.gooAww I love bees
- justlacope@teresa_franco what kind of camera do you use?
- nikkijo313This is the best instagram page ever!
- laneycatloverThat was cool but I don't like bees
- __.elfontheshelf.__did the bee fall or fly and sting you
- peacefulmeGod bless the beautiful bees, I like the flowers and vegetables!
- teresa_franco@janessa_quoi watch him jump off.. too funny!!!!!
- janessa_quoiThat was great! I had to watch it again to see if he was jumping or falling. Still wasn't able to determine...lol! It's crazy how you can hear the buzzing sound he makes! Love it!
- shoutouts_1800kRandom story lol (・ω・)ノ I went camping and a bee went up my shirt and stung me🐝he so random 🌈
- bloominhislight@ohiokid macro lens video! :D
- um.yeahOmg this is cute @_erica_grace_
- carlosfbanegasBonito insecto @lisyavila
- lisyavilaLas abejitas si son bonitos insectos @carlosfbanegas
Log in to like or comment.