instagramThe lakeside town of Montreux, Switzerland, is best known for two things: its notable, reclusive residents (including Queen frontman Freddie Mercury!) and its annual Jazz Festival (@montreuxjazzfestival). The festival has been held every July since 1967, and this year's event started yesterday.
Over 200,000 people attend the festival each year, making it the second largest in the world. Originally a pure jazz festival, today Montreux's lineup includes nearly every music genre imaginable. Want to get a first-hand look at the concerts in Montreux? Be sure to follow these Instagrammers: Cat Power (@catpowerofficial), Green Day (@greendayig), Kat Edmonson (@katedmonson), Richie Hawtin (@richiehawtin), Wyclef Jean (@wyclefjean), Lianne La Havas (@liannelahavas) and James Blake (@jamesblake). You can also view the photos and videos taken at the festival by visiting the #montreuxjazzfestival hashtag.
Photo by @hellyinthesky
- dietandliftI got the power! Whooooo
- luxury_means_passionFreddie Mercury, what an outstanding singer, performer with an incredible voice 🎶
- farzanparFreshing water of lake
- matth80Smoooke on the water;)
- cienthaneVery cool
- internedaaLOVE YOU FREDDIE <3
- royal_michael58It's beautiful day :)))
- robinred_breastI rule
- drawin_freeBeautiful photo nice
- lucianayetaY te quiero y querré siempre (La de la foto soy yo gritándolo auuuu) @rubenperez_56
- luzmarinaruiz01Que belleza
- noof_96mCoool 😍 @instagram
- ursivan🎶💨 👌
- brobridgeThe fact I can see you soon as possible and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think I have to do go back in a statement from issued in my room is y I To A YouTube channel playlist is so much fun to use play it all
Log in to like or comment.