jamieoliverHow to silence a noisy room of Kids In 5 seconds....thanks Mr lobster...hope you all have a great Saturday night guys #jamie xxx
- lucymatthews9@jonrowe5 ewwww why Jon why!! 🙈😷
- 2liosGenius 👍
- dowlinglove@jamieoliver had a similar night but the dogs decided to try to eat the lobsters! Hahaha
- kelvin_or_ping@mousyface immortal!!!!
- theartubesinchesterfieldAnother lovely moment captured. Do you never rest @jamieoliver? I don't know how you cram so much into your life!
- charley_hall@tink1978 here clearly you can't have a opinion on something without having insults throne at you.very sorry that my opinion on this photo annoyed everyone so much but I am a true believer in defending those who can't defend themselves in life.i didn't insult anyone and don't think I deserved the insults on here.
- xx_nobody_xx_xxThis is mad
- cyclingcopenhagenI remember as a kid I used to come home from school to find our bath filled with water and big live crabs.. ;) so fun!
- kimblesart_xxWhat are they doing?
- jigglypuff2407Wow!!! That's cool, awesome childhood! Lucky kids <3 Lucky parents! xx
- deanna242Wonder if where they are positioned speaks about their personality? One right out in front - confident perhaps. Another curious but holding back and lastly the littlest afraid and taking refuge behind big sis??? What do you think Jamie??? Did I get them right??? Dx
- jess_i_am_jess@tammylane5 haha totally!
- mkstaple1I love lobster! I come from a lobster Capitol called Newfoundland! Got to love it by!
- chefemz84What is it about us chefs and crustaceans on the floor #inthepot
- rizalbalbentaSuperb bro....
- carriefishLobsters oh yum!! ;)
- enitia@stijlloos twas geen filmpje, t was geen krab en ook geen gillende kinderen. Maar een foto met kreeften en stille kinderen. ☺
Log in to like or comment.