karina_smirnoffSaw this guy on the street. Boxes & kennels r full of poppies, hamsters, cat... The animals didn't look healthy at all. Called animal control, & after being transferred 5x, they told me that its ok & there r no violations. HOW???? HEARTBREAKING! SHOCKING! I want to help but don't know how.
- musharinaHow can that be legal?? Absolutely horrible. Wish I had another suggestion.
- marysalvati@karina_smirnoff Oh my gosh this is terrible!! I just want to buy all of those helpless animals and find them wonderful loving homes away from that cruel person keeping them captive! And how terrible of animal control for not doing anything! This is just so upsetting!😡😓 Thank you for stepping in Karina!! Love you!!☺🙏💜
- yourstrulyanumSo sad it makes me wanna cry!
- thelifeofkavya😭 so cruel and awful!
- tommyblazehdAnimal control don't take there job seriously!
- kodalee00It's funny because I have seen horrible accounts of animal abuse and call it in and they do nothing yet the other day animal control showed up at my house because somebody had seen my horses from the road and called them in for not having enough shade! The animal control guy showed up, saw how fat and healthy my horses are then laughed rather hysterically. I don't get it?
- shop777Animal control not doing their job!!
- jennifernicole2222Call the police...I waited forever after calling animal control after a dog was left in a car with no windows down in 90 degree weather and I was told u can also call the police for animal cruelty...if they don't have proper water...etc....it is illegal and the authorities can do something....keep trying&thank u for not just letting this go unnoticed.
- melanie_todaroOmg!! Disgusting!
- myraparnellSo sad!!!!
- roflorioSt Francis pls protect those animals
- fancyratzThat's terrible!
- voiceforthevoicelessDo you know where they were heading? Def call both the police and animal control. Depending on what they say, try to get fosters set up
- tammitaz1974Makes me sick!!
- mandyconlinThere should be a branch called "people control" to protect these poor animals from idiot humans. Thanks for trying to help @karina_smirnoff
- debbistagramKarina, I live in NYC and I just saw the same thing and THE SAME MEN on the subway. I remembered when you posted this and it broke my heart. I feel so helpless. On the upside, that same little dog was there too, so he is ok. Something is just so wrong here! :(
Log in to like or comment.