tshoxenreider@kyleoxen made the kids nifty card holders out of scrap wood. He's scrappy, my husband.
- inspiredtoactionYou know my birthday is coming up! He should seriously sell them on Etsy. I'd totally buy them for my kids!
- beccanncI need some too!
- javasbarler@tshoxenreider I LOVE this...we NEED this!
- mommarizzayThose need to come WITH the game! Your hubby is awesome! :)
- bigfamlifeSoooop awesome!! I would buy one!
- talysaPretty sure you could sell those.
- kristin_esserWhat an awesome idea!!
- vistylindgrenEllery would love that!
- makingtheworldcuterI want some! @kyleoxen I have four kids...thanks!
- citrushollyPut in on the blog so we can pin it!
- mmlorettaWhat my little 6 year old hands would've done for such a contraption! Amazing! <wait! My 37 year old still-tiny hands would love this too!>
- tshoxenreider@citrusholly I think he's gonna write a how-to post in August!
- tshoxenreider@mmloretta I know... I kinda like it, too. 😉
- aymekemAwesome! :-)
- aymekemHe could sell these :-)
- randomcoriGenius. My youngest makes it hard to play Uno because she can't hold the cards and shows them to us all.
- knitgirlyI'm gonna get my hubby to make these. What a great idea!
- iamicanioughtiwillMy mom was progressively handicapped. One of those let her play her beloved cribbage even after she lost the use of her arms. I hadn't thought of making them for the kids. :)
Log in to like or comment.