instagramThis weekend, Wimbledon (@wimbledon) will name its two singles champions. The annual event is the oldest—and many would say most prestigious—tennis tournament in the world and is the only Grand Slam still played on grass. Thousands of tennis fans have flocked to the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in London over the last few weeks to watch the matches and pageantry. Wimbledon traditions include a strict all-white dress code for competitors, the eating of strawberries and cream by spectators and Royal patronage.
Want to get a first-hand look at the tournament and more tennis in your feed? Be sure to follow these Instagrammers: World No. 2 Andy Murray (@andymurray), British No. 1 Laura Robson (@laurarobson5), Wimbledon (@wimbledon), Men's Doubles #1 Bob Bryan (@bryanbros), Men's World #6 Tomáš Berdych (@tomasberdych) and BBC Sport (@bbcsport). Photo by @ashleybest
- bala_psnaWow good one
- allibymazinGood girle playing sport in nice weather coooooooooool
- ellie.mallonthe outside looks scary lol
- humaidisonywow beautiful
- 123hockey99Sc @ellie_malli
- bnazz17Tennis is great
- g_man31003Background looks stormy
- daphne300103tennis is gooodd!!!!!
- sharks_r_da_bombIf u do I will be so grateful
- althaqafi_bin_qaamoorWow nice and cool
- a_ns78@tchecoo11 😍🔞
- tereshkin7575Кепка улетттттт.....
Log in to like or comment.