ralphgillesMy kind of Hotel...spending some quality time with the various (European)Viper Club members in Italy
- tacostallionMr.Gilles! Will the Viper ever have a dual clutch paddle shifter transmission in the far future? (As well as having the manual of course?) :)
- amg.losangelesLove this!
- aamir_aThought you would have taken #Storm out there!
- azat_hankuliyevDid you bring it to Italy via transport or did you find one in Italy?
- trj25Mr. Gilles, what is this i hear about dodge being done away with in the future? Hope its not true! Im a dodge fan through and through! It would be terrible to let such a great american brand go out!
- aye_jake@trj6610 dodge ain't going anywhere bud. They have the charger the challenger the Durango the dart. What you read on allpar is rumors. Dodge is doing great.
- ralphgilles@trj6610 no worries @livnloudcom is correct, all rumors, Dodge is here to stay! It may get more focused going forward but not killed!
- challengerbenI want that in a viper @tacostallion
- cool__ralphMy hero
- lowlife_fastlife@ralphgilles ignore @tacostallion paddle shifting is stupid. Real men have a clutch and a traditional shifter. I'm sorry but if you purchase a viper with an automatic trans, you don't deserve a viper. Don't do what all the foreign companies are doing. Keep it the way an American car should be!
Log in to like or comment.