instagramLate Wednesday, Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, the nation’s first freely elected president, was ousted in a coup by the military following several days of protests across the country. Crowds first began to gather en masse on June 30,sharing photos and videos from the demonstration through the #June30 hashtag. With crowds continuing to grow and the president responding defiantly to the issued 48-hour ultimatum, the military began seizing control of the government. The crowds that had gathered in Tahrir responded to the news with cheers and fireworks, many documenting the event through Instagram.
See more photos and videos from the demonstrations by tapping the blue location text above and by browsing the #egypt, #cairo and #tahrirsquare hashtags.
Video by @ismailr
- dee66175054مرحبا كل عام وانتي بخير
- iiminesaiiflag msr ot msr fuuk
- lady_rahom@o_s5 في الحلم 😂😂😂😂
- aiten2010احلى يوم بالدنيا
- faisal370nismoWas awesome
- omar_rayanI was there, or I was there when Morsi won the elections, but anyway they give morsi a CHANCE @instagram
- 2v3kانت تتكلم سعودي تقول ميدان التحرير
- aosman880احﻻايام الهم أحفظ جيش مصر
- mohamedaithamoاللهم آمين يارب العالمين
- siliaflowersCan u STOP this u say that Egypt is bad Egypt is the best so please post better posts about Egypt or else cause Egypt is the only one that u are posting bad things about it so stop it
- khaledtalaat_cr7ليت هذا الشباب يعود يوما لميلاد ثورة جديدة😖
Log in to like or comment.