theradavistReviewed: #BruceGordon Rock N Road tire... Check it out on the site!
- platosallegories@jdgesus why brah?
- jdgesus@platosallegories 4 flats from pine needles. pine needles. not actual needles. they are supple tho. also all the guys riding behind me for 50m in the gravel and mud hated me for the massive back spray. lol 💩
- olgrumpyI actually really like them. Run them around 5-10psi below the recommended minimum and its been wavy gravy for me.
- theradavist@jdgesus I literally don't believe you. I pull thorns and spurs out of mine all the time. Sure it wasn't "user error"?
- theradavist@derek_fulmer iPhone brah
- derek_fulmer@johnprolly 👌🍆
- theradavist@derek_fulmer you could figure it out pretty easily if you really wanted to know
- derek_fulmer@johnprolly That's fair.
- jdgesusask @fuzz_faced @umami and @yummygooey who watched me change tubes all day in the wet. it was "literally" miserable.
- fuzz_facedlol @jdgesus user error. Wish I could agree. But I still wanna shred on them! hahaha
- ultraromanceThrashed them for 8 months. No flats. The only supple' tyre of their size available.
- theradavist@jdgesus sounds like user error!
- jdgesusI literally pushed those pine needles into them
- theradavist@jdgesus user error!
- jdgesusI blame no child left behind
- pstaryu4Y Y Y Y Y Y
- twelvepointerTBH they're probably made in such small batches there's likely to be a large degree of variation. Who makes em? Panaracer?
- theradavist@twelvepointer yep
- ethanlaekThe tuning fork design really helps bring the harmonic vibrations to a positive level that all can feel. Thankfully Bruce Gordon, a Y-level Free-Mason, has accepted his roll and brought the sacred harmonics to cyclists everywhere.
- yetiman01Hes so proud of them .... I remembered when he came over to my shop a few years ago and said hes bringing them back... They are so nice to ride.
Log in to like or comment.