- snapaholicSo cool!
- dmdznsHow did you do that?
- kavyn_peinI need a jacket
- regularsteven@danielmartinez84 - my guess is recorded LCD screen. I've been thinking about the best way to do this, and I reckon recording a projected screen, but reversed, would be the best looking result. @treyratcliff I tried doing some geeky packet analysis of Instagram uploads, and for the actual media, it's http, but for the comment (or title), it's https. And it seems that it's the comment that, in essence, publishes the post. Be cool (IMO, at least) to hack some workaround to upload videos from the source. Nice work
- regularsteven@treyratcliff is this a monitor recording? Curious, can't see pixels...
- seanmalarkey@regularsteven @danielmartinez84 there is many time lapse apps for the iPhone.
- simplejackandcoYeah it's a monitor. @regularsteven Easy to do, using an iPhone, one can lock the focus by holding a finger on the screen. Once the focus is locked, one only needs to move the camera back a bit till the Moiré pattern is gone.
- regularsteven@5implejack good call, thanks
- simplejackandco👍 @regularsteven
- cpaustin2000Great life you have Trey!
- treyratcliffYes I make these videos from scratch then play them back through Instagram.
- pimalicious@djploy i always wanted to do that!
- florgarlottehow cool is this!
Log in to like or comment.