johnhodgmanIn 1983 the most common fear among adults was that their computers were going to grow faces and take charge of them. Seductively. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.
- el_grayBelay your fears, 80s humans! They will merely become eyeglasses that we wear everywhere we go.
- pearlozYou are in the worst bookstore.
- monkeymillionsA guide for simple adults.
- visualwhiplashMust be the inspiration for Kraftwerk's Computer Love
- bauderer...as Lamb Chop slept, Shari Lewis was free for a tête-à-tête with her personal computer, but can any of us say for certain who was in charge of whom?
- sporch@bwestog funny
- lucydelanceyHeteronormative computing
- bonnieb13That's amazing
- carissapod@sociallyawkwardpenguin how about a computer 3-way?
- tompappalardoThe scariest part is the three dollar price tag.
- maggiemasonNote! Cover Copy Error: Trans Simple/Guide For
- bexfinchYou're the only pc with a face, that guy is a fake
Log in to like or comment.