extrapetiteFrom Sat. - tried on @loftgirl mixed stripe blouse (purchased, $18) & elastic waist skirt ($22). Extra 60% off sale items, in stores and online.
- kimberlita9I loved that skirt! But the SP was too big on me and they had nothin smaller :(
- janph16wow that's the most i've seen off their clearance! hmm..wonder if it's still on. love the top!
- misscozzyVery flattering!
- uptodatekateI have both those pieces and wouldn't have put them together.. Thanks for the idea! @extrapetite
- rilovesj@yourstylistkaren this is cute
- anpingyI got the same shirt at the same price! :)
- aalya21Love it!
- micho38Are your sandals dv by dolce vita?
- extrapetite@charmedlife11 I didn't know either until I passed by!
- extrapetite@micho38 they are target but old
- extrapetite@janph16 still on, both in stores & online
- karlee127Love the skirt too on you! How was the sizing and quality?
- heartbabymarySo fashion, I wish to be like you someday.
- mrskarencurtis@rilovesj yep, and love the price
- janph16@extrapetite bummer! i can't even access the site. will go after work, fingers crossed. :-)
- natali3vdb@extrapetite Yay for Target sandals :) Something I can afford, and get a hold of easily. I lllloooovvvveeee this look...
- extrapetite@karlee127 hi Karen, skirt was a smooth polyester and I tried it on real quick, but thought quality was fair for the price. Elastic waist would accommodate h&m sizes 2-4 comfortably.
Log in to like or comment.