tshoxenreiderBreak out the ice cubes and the ceiling fans - it's hot for a few days! Gosh, I love making fun of Oregon.
- aliedwardsLoved your post today about being like the sun.
- tshoxenreider@aliedwards it's all in love...
- leisahammettAnd thx to that @aliedwards compliment, I checked out the post, liked, pinned, G+ed
- imkwazyWe got the last fan at Freddy's last night, got home and it was broken :/
- bronwynknittermomWe complain here when it's rainy and cold and when it's sunny and warm. It is kind of ridiculous. Still love Oregon though!
- lauramkeeThere's nothing like summer in Oregon for us former Southerners. :)
- susiedavisCause maybe deep in your heart you're an Austinite - and just two days ago we were breaking records at 108 ...
- vistylindgrenFRONT PAGE NEWS: The Sun Proven to Exist
- tshoxenreider@bronwynknittermom totally - I fit right in! ;)
- tshoxenreider@lauramkee right? I never knew I could love summer...
- tshoxenreider@susiedavis I'll be there in a few weeks, so I'm gearing up.
- tshoxenreider@visty_lindgren Ha!
- mmzpaulIt's just a guess, but I think the lack of houses with AC is part of the problem. I know in our neighborhood, primarily older homes, we might be the only house with air conditioning. I noticed the neighbors opened their windows the other night when the temp dropped to 85 😳.
- shermanimThe Montanans are whining about the heat too. Meanwhile we have been freezing here in Germany. It's finally warm enough to leave the heat off. :/ I'd be okay if we needed to bathe in ice cubes for once. :)
- tshoxenreider@mmzpaul yep. We don't have A/C, which sometimes makes it hotter than when we lived in Texas, where there's A/C everywhere. It was the same situation in Turkey - we only had A/C in two rooms in our home, so we'd all sleep in those rooms for about a month out of the year. It was like a giant family slumber party. :)
- redeeming_tableI have no words.
- audabethI live in WA and we've had a few days of 90 degree heat... The Washingtonians are melting!! Hotter states are prepared for this garbage, here in the northwest we aren't! Nobody has AC or outdoor pools so we all start melting in the northwest right around 85 degrees. :P
- sarahelizabethjeanneYeah, and it was 65 and raining a week ago, so major climate shock for us for sure!
- tiffanymlarsonYep, I'm melting. This is hot for Oregon! Thank goodness the lake is 30 minutes away and 15 degrees cooler!
- janeskimmilkPhilly here: only about 82 today, but the humidity is like a thick soup. Bad hair and makeup days all summer long.
Log in to like or comment.