foodnetworkSPOILER ALERT: Tonight's eliminated #FoodNetworkStar finalist joins Robert Irvine in a new episode of Star Salvation. Watch online now at FoodNetwork.com/Star.
- heath_er1Every season they let the most talented chef go and let people that can't even cook hang around. Very disappointed in Viet's elimination!
- caitlynnmaloneWill not be watching the show until Paula comes back !
- miriampiconI want Paula again!!!!
- campbellscotPaula deserves as much redemption as anyone!!
- ana.erickson_We want Paula back!
- chloe_and_zoeI'm so sad I have to boycott y'all but what your network did was unfair.
- barbgianoStop with the Paula crap please
- barbgiano@puppybutt you loss . See ya'll
- barbgianoPaula was wrong using the "n" word but what she did recently was awful when she wanted black waiter to be slaves at her affair, shows you where her heart is. Glad she is gone
- hockeymomoffourIf I'm remembering correctly Robert was fired at one time for claiming to be a chef before when he was on dinner impossible. They claimed it was fraud but they took him back
- yiayiaaprilI want to know the truth about Paula.... Then I hope she comes back. I wonder if it were a man would it have been the same turnout?
- yoswagomghiShout out plz-thanks💕
- micahcateu made a huge mistake taking Viet off of Food Network Star :-[
- mudlovinmeNone of you can't say you've never used the n word. If you listen to "c"rap music, you sing about it in every song. It's ridiculous Paula was fired for something she said 20 years ago when talking privately to her husband. You all throwing stones at poor Paula should watch what you say, who knows if one day your life will be turned upside down from something you did or said now or years in the past.
- mindymcarrollPlease block all the idiots that wanna talk about Paula Deen I'm tired of seeing it.
- 1hotmotherof4I love the food network and all of its programming. I just feel bad for Paula Deen it was great. you should bring her back.
- jadeiredaleWell people she's gone, and it won't ruin food network because I've watched Food Network for years without her show maybe a few times I seen it but that's all. I don't know what she said but if it was really bad she should of known better, if not well the media will ruin you in 1 sec if "they" don't like what you said even if what you said wasn't that bad. But oh well I will still love food network 😀
- be3mariekayI love Robert irvine!!!!
Log in to like or comment.