therealgokwanFeeling smooooootthhhhh #goklive
- ameliakirwanFirst comment!!!!! :)
- ameliakirwanPlease follow me!!!!! Twitter: @ameliak98 @therealgokwan
- ameliakirwanPlease follow me on twitter @therealgokwan : @ameliak98
- jesstp_hahaha @ameliak98 second comment!!!!
- ameliakirwanGet us!!!! ;) @_jesstp @therealgokwan
- flamingwallabyHe's a smooth operator
- tinaglynsmithSo does Smooth backwards mean Extraaa Smoooothh lol
- mennajonessxTonight's show was amazing!!:)
- emyloudriscDear Gok, I am writing to you as I am organising a charity presentation and would be very grateful if you would be able to donate a raffle prize for the day. Bigger raffle prizes will be auctioned off to help raise even more money.
On the 5th of June 2013 3 cyclists cycled from Drefach Felindre to Chester on day 1. Day 2 they cycled 200 miles for 20 hours from Chester to Middlesbrough. Day 3 was the return to Chester. Final day was from Chester to Drefach Felindre. That was a staggering 600+ miles over 4 days.
On their return we held a charity tea party and raised £950. We don't yet have a total for the whole cycle and tea party combined but is thousands of pounds.
All money raised will be going to the Lullaby Trust. Charity number is 262191.
The cycle it's self was done in the memory of my baby girl Lexi Mia Thomas who sadly died at the very young age of 11 weeks due to an undetected rare heart condition. So as you can understand this is very close to me and I appreciate all donations.
The plan for the presentation is to enjoy wine and cheese with the Carmarthen Journal attending for the presentation. There will also be the raffle draw. The presentation will be held on the 14th of July at the Ceridwen Centre, Drefelin 2pm-4pm.
Thank you for your time
Log in to like or comment.