tshoxenreiderJust dropped off Tate at one of her favorite places in the world. As she says, "It's the best 4 days of the entire year."
- helloerikawhiteI used to go there when I was her age! Such fun memories!!
- millykitschenerHow long do summer camps usually go for?
- tshoxenreider@simplerika oh fun! Yeah, my husband (@kyleoxen) went there for years also (was a counselor, too), so memories always come flooding back when we drop her off.
- tshoxenreider@millykitschener 4 days for elementary, I think a week once they hit junior high.
- sarahelizabethjeanneLove it! It's gorgeous out there.
- jlallen4i wanna go!
- jadilynneI went there my whole childhood! Was actually sad in HS when I stopped going. I wonder if your husband could have been a counselor at the same time! Crazy! I love Camp Harlow.
- christinegough@tshoxenreider ....we are moving to Corvallis is a few weeks from California. My husband and I were program director's at a Presbyterian camp here in N CA for 3 years and are hoping to find a good spot in Oregon. Glad to see this one shared...will look it up on the web. Thanks for sharing!!!
- tshoxenreider@christinegough campharlow.com! I'm pretty sure there are more all throughout the valley...
- christinegoughThanks, @tshoxenreider . We live 45 min from Mt Hermon and worked at Westminster Woods....hard to leave the close proximity to camps we know, love and worked at!!! Camping is in our blood. My husband will be starting a new pastoral position in Corvallis in August. Gotta set the camp precident!
- igerscentraloregon@christinegough you should also check out Camp Tadmor near Sweet Home, OR! Summer camps for kids, men's camp in Sept and women's camp in July!
- igerscentraloregon@tshoxenreider this looks awesome!
- tshoxenreider@igerscentraloregon yes, I've heard that one is great, too!
Log in to like or comment.