aimeebourqueCanadian Saskatoon berry.
- b_schwartz09Are they similar to a blueberry?
- kimberleyhasselbrinkLove those!
- qalballahOoh I've been wanting to get hold of some of these, you can't get them here!
- sweetsugarbeanThey look perfect! Can't wait to pick some here. And how much do I love that my city is named after them?!
- redeeming_tableWhat do they resemble in taste?
- aimeebourque@b_schwartz09 @redeeming_table Similar to blueberry, yes. But a little more lemony. What would you say, @sweetsugarbean?
- redeeming_tableSounds perfect
- b_schwartz09Mmm, they sound delish!
- sweetsugarbean@redeeming_table @aimeebourque Saskatoons have a hint of almond flavour too :)
- redeeming_table@sweetsugarbean I must try these hidden treasures
- joswimJesse just found some today - he was pretty excited.
- vetyver_We also have these berries in Germany. Here these beauties are named "Felsenbirne" @aimeebourque
Log in to like or comment.