lukewessmanTake her to Paris, take her in Paris. #goodnight #lostartofthegentleman
- iitz_aaronMadd respect, Luke. Really appreciating the #lostartofthegentleman and everything about it. 👍
- lukewessman@hazelness_ Rome is great
- b_vee_zGreece is better!!!
- chrisearnharttattoosOr take her to Perris
- benedictezimmermann68Paris, Rome, Venezia, Praha ... many romantic places in Europe
- msbittersweetNYC 🍎🗽
- back_to_ca@christalodell if you've never been you can't make a decision like that. It's great and people are wayyy friendly. On a semester abroad trip to study French film, our group constantly ran into people who want to "show us stuff" about their city...off the beaten path kind of stuff. And the cafe owner, where our little group ate between classes, closed down early our last day to throw us a little goodbye party. he gave the sweetest little champagne toast to send us home on safe travels. #wanderlust
- nicolelynn131Wow....that's a good one. *swoon*
- yourcuntingdaughterI'd be happy if he made me tea, rubbed my hair and told me I was lovely. Easily pleased!
- _wolflikemehttp://youtu.be/fbGkxcY7YFU sorry I couldn't help myself 😏
- kristinabenetI love reading your #lostartofthegentleman - reminding us ladies to be the shining gem worth all that gentlemanly effort.
- thomasmorganVery lucky to say I've done both of those things!! hahahaha best part of Paris
- lukewessman@thomasmorgan I bet you have G . HB this week, lets surf
- christalthepistol@back_to_ca sweet. Glad you had a good experience. I did say 'seems', so I feel I can safely say what I did; Especially because your said experience 'seems' to just validate my statement with film school, touring, champagne... The whole bit. I will write you when I go, but it's at the bottom of the list.... Might be a while. ✌
- thomasmorganYa dude I'm down!! Just text or call man. I live a block away from the pier.
- lukewessman@back_to_ca @christalodell I believe it is who you are with that really makes a trip or place great. This was just another nice picture of a idea, to take your girl to a famously romantic city #lostartofthegentleman .)
- irene.er.rnYes pleaseeee
Log in to like or comment.