seashepherdThe realities of life at sea hit the crew of the RV Odyssey today, as bad weather forced them to put their work on hold and head in to the closest port of call. The crew have endured 14 hours of 8 foot seas and are due to anchor off Pensacola this evening. The crew managed to get some maintenance done but with squalls of wind speeds of over 35 knots.
- massanganaactually the wind was 40k
- gidgetx4The Gulf can be a real bear to cross. Glad all are safe.
- rowenaluboStay Safe, you are all an inspirations!
- shelby_clark8Stay safe and best of luck, as well as prayers to all of you! You're all such inspirations!
- haroldholtThe second I finish school I'm joining you out there! Until then, good luck and we're all thinking of you!
- aaronl50Hell yea swing by panama city and pick me up @seashepherd
- staynegativeGood luck, and keep safe! You guys are all heroes.
Log in to like or comment.