veronicaI'm sure the mechanics looking very seriously at the wing of the plane mean everything is under control.
- meetthebenOr they are stumped.
- thyraWe left Lihue airport yesterday. All planes had to stay on the strip because of a computer power outage! Thankfully our flight wasn't delayed. Safe travels!
- ijakesays"That'll buff out"
- ivankautterSee you in the afterlife!
- justlnstagramForgot the Falange again?
- ajtronicI definitely wouldn't want to see that on my flight!
- valcerronAre you sure they are Mechanics?
- thekushWhy so serious?
- applezacks_@ryjb XD
- rammsiesThey're putting in the filange!
- nebula8Twilight Zone! 😱😱
- confusedgeekHmmm, yup, that isn't supposed to like like that. Get the hammer.
- hhart9909...and if they were smiling, then what?!?
- maydomancerOnce when I was leaving the Islands there was a loud boom and one of the engines pretty much blew up, we were less than an hour out, had to turn around for emergency landing. It was pretty crazy.
- valcerronLet us know when you arrive
- fsbxWhen your wingman has a wingman, that's a good sign!
- wolfsoulThe second guy is the one that carries the duck tape!!
- veronica@maydo87 omg!!!
- brendamarinoIt's melting in the heat !!
- maydomancerYea, it was kinda freaky 😅
Log in to like or comment.