tsa#Loaded#pistol discovered in a carry-on bag at the #Indianapolis #Airport - #Indiana #travel #aviation #tsa #instatsa #tsablogteam #gun #guns #ammo #ammunition #bullets #firearms #firearm #tsagram #instagood #instacool #webstagram #instagramhub #photo #gov20 #gov #all_shots See and read more at http://blog.tsa.gov
- bradleyphipps#its #really #not #necessary #to #do #100 #hashtags #per #pic.
- instarickyTSA don't play
- mylespergallon@elijahpr damn someone is out a colt. Lol
- fauxtonIt isn't massively hard to unload your gun, put it in its case, and check it through. Especially when you're packing for the flight in the first place. Bringing a loaded handgun in your carryon is a mistake like rear-ending a cop cruiser is a mistake.
- systemfail31I can understand forgetting that you have a gun concealed on your person before I can understand forgetting that it's in your carry-on bag. Like @fauxton said, if you're going to pack your bag, you'd realize that you're packing a loaded firearm in there. At least if you're used to carrying concealed every day, it makes more sense to forget to disarm.
- jcreek201@djsystemfail Can't say I've ever forgot a firearm in my bag. But I have forgot (or didn't know about) ammo. Was traveling on orders and was using my issued daypack as my carry on. It's also was usually serves as my range back. Made through TSA and all the way across the country to my destination before I unpacked and found 75 loose .22s that had spilled in there at the range. TSA either didn't see it or didn't care.
- maddmcflyJimmy kimmel rules
- redswipeSo I'm assuming the people who try and carry this stuff end up doing serious prison time?
- tsa@redswipe Laws vary by state, but passengers usually up with a citation, or in some cases they even get arrested. The passenger can face a penalty as high as $7,500.00. It's important to remember that just because we find a prohibited item on an individual, it does not mean they had bad intentions. That's for the law enforcement officer to decide.
- byerss#fear #control #propaganda #guiltyuntilproveninnocent #governmentabuse
- s550crizzyShut up @byerss
- danlaemers_@phreshchris make him. Freedom of speech. Too bad the government is trying to take that too.
- metalhead357Love the Colt Mustang.
- mriancampbellSad day to lose a colt
- hopd217But just think the TSA will sell it or they will take it home for themselves....our wonderful government at work.
- ejharrisphotographyAny idiot that would jeopardize and entire flight of people by traveling with a loaded firearm in their carry-on luggage deserves to lose their firearm. There are simple rules to traveling by air with a firearm that make air travel safer for everyone on the plane.
- charliecockssMy aunt saw someone with those things once. She's a TSA agent too.
- scottywapp1738You guys shouldn't post the serial numbers of the confiscated firearms. You can easily look it up and see who's it is.
Log in to like or comment.