joshkalis@welshington doesn't know that I had been wanting to learn this trick for years. Never saw anyone do it until I was watching his TWS part and after the nollie nose slide I had a sneaky suspicion he was going to throw it out there... Truthfully I hoped he wasn't going to... And BAM.. He did it. I stood the fuck up from my couch and paced around my house for 10 minutes. Like "motha fucka did it". Haha. That night went straight to my local ledge and spent hrs trying it. Huge inspiration I guess. To this day I think it's the best looking "new" ledge trick in the last 15 years since tre flip nose slides. Happy Birthday homeboy! Asshole.
- jesse_andres#asthetic days?
- dadunnageDef tripped when I saw #rydeordie @welshington made that trick look easy @dgkalis
- j_rizleHaha that's dope @dgkalis
- devinmorrison@welshington you are a true inspiration to so many. Aesthetics vid changed my whole perspective and revitalized street skating. #dontchangeathing
- chef_bradjohnsonWilly Santos bust one out in that old ass birdhouse vid, I think it was called Ravers @dgkalis
- peterkoziiWhat trick is it
- greg_kats@tom_asta does bigspin back tails kickflip out like a boss!!
- christopherjohnlambeYeee Wu Welsh
- murphyl33The best bs bigspins.
- jutraspriestProps @welshington
- marianogagliardowhen bakside bigspin flip back T JK??
- floridafreshWhat trick is it
- rinothechefand then you did it switch @dgkalis
- erikostos@johnathanmckenzie21 @chris_mattes @henrydiaz98 hahaha read what he said
- akerssonWell said
- stupididiotAmazing post and comment @dgkalis Best thing I've seen on IG in a while.
- imintheslowlaneBest story ever!!
- sml_aaronHahhah I like that story! And I agree that trick is too smooth!
- pattondesign@bryanplopez this story is pretty awesome
- bryanplopezAmazing! @chrispatton
Log in to like or comment.