dooceWalk? Walk? Walk? Walk? Walk? Walk?
- mandyfavaloroCrazy eyes!
- nevillejacobsWalking's overrated, so I just don't do it.
- l821lI love you, your blog, your girls, and especially your dogs! Long-time reader in Maryland.
- kaitlins_Mine starts doing a dolphin jump when we say the word. I'll trade you for crazy eyes.
- aimeelovesbooksMine start barking and dont stop
- dooce@ltmd12 thank you so much! Hello!
- lisagilbertAww, this is such an authentic moment. Love your view of the craziness!
- petcobraGoddammit now I want a dog.
- hmv003Like resting their heads is some kind of reverse psychology dogs play. My dog does the same. "What? A walk? Nooooo, I'm perfectly fine, thanks." But you can see the nervous twitch in their eyes...
- kimpuglianoI so understand.
- mcclintonLove it.
- lulugirl1974i think your dog might want something...just a hunch.
- nichogramThe intensity.
- josypeteOh so familiar!!!
- simplyhaunathe dog is so cute
- dooce@petcobra no, no you don't.
- christinamh12He's getting grey hair. Poor old Chuck.
Log in to like or comment.