miamiheatIn case you missed it last night: The Miami HEAT have acquired the draft rights to James Ennis from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for a future second round pick.
Ennis (6-7 210lb G/F) averaged 13.2 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.7 steals in 2 seasons at Long Beach State. "We were happy to get in the draft," said HEAT President Pat Riley. "We feel that James Ennis, with his size and athleticism, has huge upside and is someone we can develop into a high-quality player."
- jettster6Shut up you big wiener head Jakes my friend you butt face so shut up you're little wiener
- idk.lorenz@jettapreston Uhm.. your insults don't help.. they sound really stupid.. And what's with the attitude?
- jettster6Shut your buttface @floridian_nights
- idk.lorenzKid.. I didn't do anything to you.. @jettapreston
- joshlessonNext Norris cole right here
- masonkleist31Norris cole isn't 6'7 @_joshlesson_
- joshlessonOh shit... Didn't see that @masonkleist31
- pguimaraes2000Kicks ass.....
- matt_1004YOU NEED A CENTER OMG STOP GETTING GUARDS AND STUFF
- young_trill_kingsosaHe a forward
- ahole069Matt u stupid
- ludfortyyHe's going to kill
- c_nicer1980He going be nice
- ilandonandersonLets go !
- queenalekahI want Bird man #bringinthebirdman #birdmancomeback
- flalalaoridaSick ass jerseys
- dghaiwbekmanhd@grasp_dcg lb reppin
- allenguerra_He's a really good player
Log in to like or comment.