tsa#Fireworks don't fly. (On planes) #july4 #travel #instatsa #firstpost #aviation http://1.usa.gov/16xLT7a
- jerm186TSA is an illusion of security they want to make you feel more safe than you are.... You want to be safe then learn to use weapons and protect yourself because no one else is going to when SHTF. When seconds count the law is minutes away.
- dustincassie@ostrich1017 "“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” Benjamin Franklin - And asserting rights does not mean I have something to hide. I also never said I want less security. I said I want less people standing around. You make an assumption that they are one and the same. They aren't. I fly enough to see every hole in the TSA that there is and if I was a terrorist it wouldn't take me very long to exploit them. The TSA is an illusion to security just like @jerm186 said.
- connorrickardsActually one day I ACCIDENTALLY left a few fireworks in my side bag pocket and I got threw security going and coming back! And then when I came home and started to unload my bag I found them! Lol #i#am#lucky @tsablogteam
- nicktorna@connorrickards well that's one way to get on a no-fly list
- connorrickardsI know hahaha @nicktorna
- estatesaleservices4th of July almost here
- misslejune@britleebaby boom bitch
- keaton.gvrBOOM BOOM !!!
- j_shur4@samperi8 , hehehe
- samperi8Need them 😂 @_jrs_12
- j_shur4😂 @samperi8 😂 an we thought those other ones were loud... 😂
- samperi8Ya 😂😂 @_jrs_12
- walkerfloresActually they would fly on planes so.. @tsa
- _cadewilliamsHi @tsa
- californiacongaBest use of time to waste. Very cool on your part very uncool on their part. Enjoyed those hardworking K9s ---- tips hat to TSA.
Log in to like or comment.