southwestairWe began flying -800s in March 2012 to fly longer-haul destinations, and ended the year with 34 -800s in our fleet. #SWAOneReport #737-800
- lots_of_love15Beautiful ❤✈❤✈
- kyackerETOPS will be for hawaii
- sjosh4New plane is beautiful flew in one in April. I loved it!! I wanna fly for southwest in the future #bestairlineever
- lots_of_love15@sjosh4 - good luck don't know even they'll hire again
- jv177I just got off of one. Wish I could fly like that all the time, and it would be even better with like first or business class seats
- liz_with_an_eSo excited to get on one of these! It might be tough since my flight was cancelled :(
- fikanovtikaniaWow, it can so fast, isn't it?
- christinequeddingIs this a real promo? @southwestairlinespromos
- ayeitsmecandice@Southwestair you guys should start flying to Copenhagen, Denmark! So I can see my friend more often!! I only fly Southwest and American but I really dont like American. Theyre......../:
- ayeitsmecandiceAnd the flight attendants would love to see Denmark!! Jeg Elsker Dig Southwest Air.
- ayeitsmecandice(I love you Southwest Airlines in Danish)
- ceorgeghladaR u guys gonna a get any other aircraft besides 737's? If u ever want to get to be and international company u need 777's or 787's
- hunter.bradyThey are already a international company. @call_me_jorge
- jaketheswakid😍😍 @swakid_
- curtis.l.jacksonSouthwest likes 737's because all the flight crews know what there doing so if a flight gets moved to another plane the pilots know exactly what to do and they don't have to try to find another flight crew. Where as if there was a plane change of a 737 to a md-80 they would have to find a whole different flight crew which could be hard. @call_me_jorge
- air_southwest_Long long plane
- nathanator28Recently I flew on an 800 ft lauterdale to Tampa @southwestair
Log in to like or comment.