lenadunhamRIP Sarah Charlesworth, beautiful visionary and lifelong friend.
- charliebrownn25Amazing you new her your entire life , how fortunate . Sorry for your loss.
- n_l_aAmazing photog and inspiration
- pamela_hanson💔💔💔 ???
- saramacelOne of the most insightful visionary teachers I ever had.
- ccsilverWow....a year to the day after Nora Ephron. My condolences.
- felicianistaVery sad. RIP.
- emilyyyrosenRest in peace❤
- debbbiegI had her for a year while getting my MFA at SVA, and she has remained a mentor. I remember one day she came into class and told us how her dear friend Laurie Simmons' daughter had just made this incredible movie called Tiny Furniture, and how we should all try to go see it. I'm sure she told you, but she was so proud of you and your work.
- wadddeeeI'm a charlesworth. My sisters name is sarah charlesworth. This is creepy.
- michellepiasecki@debbbieg that's so beautiful!
- sian___Did she die also, otherwise it's not that creepy..
- lenadunham@debbbieg that means everything to me
- fredunnSo so so sad...
- thelmagoldenbrilliant, brave, beautiful artist. we will all miss her vision and her voice.
Log in to like or comment.