chrisburkardFelt a little heartsick today after hearing the news that @transworld_surf magazine was to see its final printed issue this month. I owe so much of my career to those days in 2008 I spent interning under @tarasphoto77 in the photo department. Living in my truck for 4 months.. Taking showers in the bathroom and surviving off Pedro's tacos was epic experience for a budding photographer cutting his teeth.
Thanks to @ckoteen @chriscote , marc hostetter , @justindcote and joel patterson for the amazing experience. @the_check_republic @sethstafford #dustinhumphreys @troyerimages #brianbielmann thank you for the inspiration
- b4itHow is that colors possible? How did you do that? @chrisburkard
- marielehmannHow. :D
- shauntunny@fstopr amazing ay, favourite photographer
- lucasgilmanTotal bummer.
- lasttsarSad to see it go
- albeattieWow, Awesome colours better than Clark Little!
- chrisburkard@b4it strong offshores always make the barrels bright
- chrisburkard@pubwisdom thanks man
- _3cs_This is incredibly sad news. Do you know what will be happening within the snowmag?
- chrisburkard@kabulikhan I think it's all good
- brettkirkWhat?!?!? Say it ain't so! @sethstafford
- _3cs_@chrisburkard Well this is still punching me right in the nostalgia. Nothing like coming home to a surf/snow/sk8 mag and flipping through the beautiful glossy pages with occasional paper cuts @onsunnydays
- jaynee._Epic !
- _mondacious_Dude love your surfing shots,just amazing 👏👏👏👏👍
- rjmorabitophotoDamn chris this is a sick shot
Log in to like or comment.