theradavistNothing like eating shit at full speed 20 miles from your house in 100+ degree heat and having to pedal home on a highway, cramping up the whole time... in a new kit nonetheless @fyxo / #HTFU #necronomicog
- thequijanoThis is why you can't have nice things.
- jwright@johnprolly what iPhone case is that?
- princeofbraddonWhat type of gravel is that
- theradavist@jwright LIFEPROOF
- sturmenatorThat @manualforspeed logo on your phone, rad!
- hahn_rossman@johnprolly go get some tegaderm for your hip. It will keep the clothes from irritating the wound
- theradavist@hahn_rossman yeah, the hip is about a 8x10 area. The bibs are covering the nasty part. No one has tegaderm bigger than 4x4 in town so I've got non-stick gauze pads covering it and wrapping gauze and tape holding it in place with pain relief Neosporin.
- hahn_rossman@johnprolly shingle the tegaderm, it's available with no pad or dressing. Keep the wound moist. If it scabs the scarring it's worse and it heals slower. It's more of a burn than a cut.
- theradavist@hahn_rossman gotcha
- puddles7I could send you a couple bigger tegaderms if you need some
- theradavist@puddles7 all good. thanks though!
- puddles7Glad to hear it. I have some I snagged from working at the hospital if you change your mind. Heal fast!
Log in to like or comment.