robertthornhillQuiet no more , in this 10 month journey of hospitals with a sick child I have got so many parking tickets at the janeway , well over 500 dollars worth . Our stay here may be coming to an end here but there are other parents coming behind us that have to deal with this . There should be free parking for parents of long term and terminal kids . Please share this photo with anyone and everyone you feel to could change this for future parents in this situation #cbc #ntv #newfoundland #janeway #stjohns #telegram
- 7zero9Not to mention after spending years working with an organization that donates very large sums of money to the Janeway every year. Where is this money going to? I'm willing to bet a lot of it is spent on paying the guy who writes the tickets wages. I can understand if you're just making a visit to the place, and getting a ticket, but they should allow parking permits for people in situations like yours, having to spend so much time in the hospital setting. Good luck, Rob. I hope this photo sends a big message to the province, or even the entire world. Sickening
- 7zero9#inspire #share #igdaily #parking #hospital
- robertthornhillThanks brother , this is in my windshield right in front of the janeway . Not backing down one bit .
- aperadThe heath science/ janeway parking makes me sick to my stomach! I'm sorry that you have to go through this Robert, some people are too interested in making money then sharing sympathy. I hope this is looked into.
- curtisgrushThe hospital has told me there are free spaces next door at Ronald McDonald House. Why aren't you going there?
- robertthornhillBecause I have a child with no immune system , does it make sense to have her parents out walking in the rain catching God knows what and bringing it into a room with a child that has no way of fighting a virus or whatever .
Log in to like or comment.