bananarepublicIn celebration of the Supreme Court’s ruling & #marriageequality, you’re invited to enter our #BRLove4All contest! Couples—same & opposite sex—are invited to share their photos for the chance to be outfitted by Banana Republic for their nuptials (or other special occasion). Visit our Facebook page for details!
- veetravelsLove @bananarepublic even more! I don't understand how a marriage between two men or two women will change any other marriage? You're marriage must be pretty f'd up if your worried about who I get to marry
- conyoincIt's reasons like this which make me happy to be an employee of BR & Gap Inc. They truly are amazing people to work for. As a gay man I have never felt anything but love & acceptance by the company. Continue everything you guys are doing and continue to be a safe place for members of the LGBT community to work. Your support means a lot more than you think. #equality #love #doma #prop8
- cnickloAs an employee, I'm proud that BR supports marriage equality -- for both same-sex and opposite sex couples the same. #BRLove4All
- ladyxdi@kermitbutts you just argued with a little girl that doesn't know what a double standard is and lacks reading comprehension. Thank you for that.
- tommynorcal@ladyxdi sorry I'm not sorry
- tininapOh boy no one can have an opinion anymore without a huge argument on any social media. Why are people so angry? Just live your life and accept people's differences. We are all allowed to believe what we want. "Can't we all just get along?" It's a clothing store. Don't get so upset.
- neefsbI like the colours and the neatly folded shirts...but that's all. Don't agree with what it stands for AT ALL.
- aaron_zucker@neefs_89 if you live in America, then you believe in 'Liberty and justice for straight people'
- beargirl08Wow & I use to love br. Now I have to drop them. Sadness. Please stick to clothes & not political issues.
- the_b.i.c_show@beargirl08 no problem, you appear like a wal-mart clothes shopper anyway, take your business elsewhere.
- maplesandicecream@coulson924 😂😂😂 hahaha great words
- rgearleySince when is it a crime to have a differing opinion??? It's surprising to see how often people are getting slammed, cursed at or ridiculed for their opposing opinions. Very surprising coming from those who have been seeking acceptance of their differences.......
- jhoehneLove BR <3
- jklockow4Yay! Go BR!
- suddenly_samson@bananarepublic that's why I love working here!!
- baltotexanWere the winners ever announced? @bananarepublic
- cynthiaabeaumontWho won?
- freeway74@jimmiskouls @kolaberri @3stripesandout @klasickee #merchandising
- fonnibearAmazing. Way to go banana!
Log in to like or comment.