frozenroyaltynhlA very vocal segment of @LAKings fans rather vehemently opposes allowing former Kings defenseman Rob Blake to have anything to do with the franchise after he allegedly betrayed their trust back in 2001 during a bitter, drawn out contract dispute.
Kings President/General Manager Dean Lombardi shared his perspectives on the criticisms aimed squarely at Blake, and in the end, Lombardi tossed ice cold water on those criticisms.
Why? What could he possibly say that could change the views of Blake's detractors? Read on to find out... #LAKings GM Dean Lombardi Tosses Ice Cold Water On Criticism Of New Assistant GM Rob Blake: http://wp.me/pi4Fc-6Cm
- joeisabadmanIt's like disowning your family...
- losingsandAt least his job now involves making a lot of phone calls...good; because all he did in this organization was PHONE IT IN. Boooooooo
- frozenroyaltynhlLet's not go down the road of distorting his record. After all, you don't win the Norris Trophy by phoning it in.
- keithkorneluk"Allegedly"? No. Did.
- frozenroyaltynhllol...you know there are certain rules... :-)
Log in to like or comment.