lafujimamaThis is my garage right now. So yep, the Fujis are moving. Still doesn't seem real because everything is happening so fast. #fujimove
- dare2smileomgosh!! But I never got to meet you and the fujilings at the anything in San Diego! )): but on the same note, I hope your packing and the whole move goes smoothly! <3
- desireeeaglinSo cal will miss you, but I can't wait to watch your foodie adventures in Utah!
- andreafellmanBest of luck! Xoxo
- danatreatMoving is exhausting and emotional but it does have an end. Wish you the best in the upcoming weeks.
- christinelynn_kGood luck!! Hope everything goes smoothly!! 😊
- lafujimama@dare2smile We're not gone yet! Our house goes on the market today officially, so we're still here a bit longer! We have SD Zoo passes, so we'll be coming your way at least once before we leave...
- cmartonlineJust moved last month. Garage is still a mess and dining room=storage unit.
- denise_woodwardOh wow! Congrats. Going to???
- joiebutteryay! come to slc! can Harlow and I come hang out with you when you get here?
- lafujimama@joiebutter OF COURSE!!! Seriously, I would LOVE that!!
- lafujimama@denise_woodward The Salt Lake City area.
- lafujimama@desireeeaglin @andreafellman @danatreat @foodiesisters Thank you!
- whitneyingramGood luck with the move. We lived in Rancho Cucamonga and moved to Lehi. I will say that we have really enjoyed the cheaper cost of living!
- hotpinkmanolosKinda looks like my living room right now!!! Good luck!!!
- lafujimama@whitneyingram The house we may be making an offer on is in Lehi! Yes, the cost of living difference lessens the pain of moving for sure. :-)
- joiebutteryay! me too!
- denise_woodward@lafujimama now that is a big weather change. Even though I do not get to see your smiling face as often as I'd like, it was nice knowing you were down south, just in case. At least you will be close to family.
- lafujimama@whitneyingram I quite like Lehi...it's what I'm voting on!
- lafujimama@denise_woodward Yeah, I'm dreading the snow. I loved up there for 3 years during undergrad...the winters were rough. Well, hopefully I'll still get to see you guys occasionally!
Log in to like or comment.